电影《闻香识女人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

来源:可小果
责任编辑:王强
字体:

我也是二婚女,有孩子,前夫家里带的。男友就妈妈一个,还有一个亲妹妹已经嫁人有孩子,在隔壁小区住。男友妈妈刚开始不知道我是二婚,然后我让男友大胆的去,因为我不想造成以后结婚东窗事发,就着这么一个地区,纸包不住火。说了以后他妈也不同意,打电话骂我狐狸精,勾引他儿子,让我离开他,说不能接受我。说这么难听,我也就回了几句。然后男友回家,她妈就说我不是凡角,怪厉害!我心想凭什么骂我,你儿子又不是两三岁,我骗他了,拐他了?你儿子自愿的!反正不同意以后,男友也不回家,我们除了上班下班就在一起。他坚信要娶我啊!我们在外面租房子住,他妈经常打电话说不要这个娘了啊。反正我让男友每周回去看看。我又没打算抢,有这个必

片名: 闻香识女人

昨天,外媒给出确切消息,苹果将于9月12日召开秋季发布会,正式推出iPhone8、iPhone7s和iPhone7sPlus。而这三款手机很可能于9月15日接受预订,9月22日正式发售。不过先别急着卖肾,因为iPhone8初期备货十分有限,即使你拿着卖肾的钱,也可能连iPhone8的影儿都见不到。看样子,今年iPhone8很可能会难产,那么问题出在哪呢?Digitimes报道称,苹果的iPhone8仍然面临OLED面板的供货问题。因为三星OLED产品线不仅要供给苹果产品所需,并且自家产品也是大客户,所以OLED面板的产能将经受很大考验,而且这种产能问题已经开始愈发明显。有供应链人士透露,iPh

I wish you wouldn't do that around me. It's so filthy!

聊钱币,找空空,关注文玩讲堂头条号,学习文玩知识!其实非常多新手收藏家不懂得如何挑选钱币收藏,而硬币收藏的门道远比纸币收藏多得多,一方面是因为硬币发行总体比纸币年份久,二来是因为硬币收藏比纸币更为方便,材质使用不同,升值价格更高!1985年版硬币85年生产了4825套精制套装币,另有少量普制套装币,数量不详。流通币一元发行量为1680万枚,一角为3727万枚,二角未公开发行流通币,五角为1273万枚。85年除了二角硬币未发行外,其他硬币发行量相对比较多。收藏价值其一,因为85年硬币发行量比较多,所以存世量肯定相对其他硬币也比较多,在这一点上升值就变得慢很多,也因为这个基本上炒85年硬币不会太火

在我身边最好别抽 太恶心了

8月30日,金星发文宣布《金星秀》将停播。在今年上半年的时候,《金星秀》曾停止更新,当时还传闻是金星因为嘴太毒被封杀,但是20天后便照常开播,“封杀”之说便烟消云散。而这次停播,很多网友爆料都是因为电视台节目调整,可能会面临永久停播。目前官方还没给出明确消息。金星发微博暗示《金星秀》遭停播《金星秀》被勒令停播8月30日深夜11点01分,金星莫名其妙地更新微博,她写的内容是:亲爱的观众朋友们:谢谢你们一直以来对金星秀的支持和爱护,我们后会有期!请看清楚最后四个字,后会有期,金星这一番话暗示《金星秀》已经被无法正常播出了。《金星秀》自2015年开播,金星以自己独特的麻辣点评赢得了满堂彩,而她直爽、

Don't give me a problem about the cigarettes any more. It's such a filthy habit.

别再烦我了 这是坏习惯

Oh,my God! Look at this.

老天! 看这玩意

Oh, Jesus! This is so appalling!

上帝! 太过份了!

I can't believe it!

难以置信

I can't believe they gave it to him.

竟然会给他

Ah, this is pathetic!

真悲惨

Now he's a loser with a jaguar.

开捷豹的失败虫

Seriously, who did he have to blow to get that thing?

到底他拍对了谁的马屁?

Good morning, sir. Mr. Willis.

早上好 先生 威利斯早

It's really, uh Mr. Trask!

这小车真是 特拉斯克早

quite a piece of machinery.

一部好车

Good morning, Havemeyer. Morning to you, sir.

早上好 海夫梅 您早 先生

Bene! Bene?

美妙! 美妙?

Bene! Fabulous! What's fabulous?

美妙 非常美妙! 什么美妙?

That fine piece of steel you have back there.

您开的那小玩意儿

Ah, you don't think I deserve it.

你觉得我不配

No, sir. On the contrary. I think it's great.

不 相反 我认为很相配

Why should the headmaster of Baird be seen putt putting around in some junker?

博德的校长怎能开破车呢?

In fact, I think the board of trustees

实际上 我认为董事会

have had their first true stroke of inspiration in some time.

早有此意了吧

Thank you, Havemeyer. I'll take that at face value.

谢谢 海夫梅 我照单收下

I'd expect nothing less, sir.

正合我意 先生

Have a good day.

祝您有个美好的一天

Morning, Mrs. Hunsaker. Good morning.

早上好 亨塞克太太 早上好

What have we here, Murderer's Row?

这堆是什么? 杀人犯名单?

What was that about? Nothing. Just saying hello.

你们讲什么? 没什么 打声招呼而已

I like to say hello to Headmaster Trask.

我喜欢跟校长特拉斯克打招呼

Sugarbush. Lift tickets and condo vouchers.

甘蔗丛 滑雪场门票和渡假产屋收据

I thought we were going to Stowe. Sugarbush is Stowe, Jimmy.

我们不是要去斯朵吗? 甘蔗丛就在斯朵 吉米

I'm sure we're doing it right. Thanksgiving in Vermont, Christmas in Switzerland.

感恩节在维蒙 圣诞节到瑞士

Christmas in Gstaad is gonna cost us... 'Staad.

去瑞士吉斯达会花费... 斯达

The "G" is silent, 'Staad. George?

G不发音 念斯达 乔治?

'Staad. Trent?

斯达 特伦特?

'Staad, man. So what about 'Staad?

斯达 斯达怎么了?

Fine. The "G" may be silent,

好吧 G也许不发音

but it's gonna take at least three grand to get there.

但去那儿少说也要三千元

I'll talk to my father. Better yet, have my father talk to your father.

我要打电话给我爸 最好快点 要不让我爸爸打给你爸爸

Or my father talk to your father.

或者我爸爸打给你爸爸

You going home this weekend, Chas?

周末回家吗 查里?

Uh, I don't know.

不知道

You going home to fucking Idaho for Thanksgiving?

你要回他妈的爱达荷吗?

I'm from Oregon.

我家在奥勒冈

I meant fucking Oregon.

他妈的奥勒冈

Charlie, how do you feel about skiing?

查尔斯 想不想去滑雪?

You in the mood for the white bosomed slopes of Vermont?

徜徉在白茫茫的维蒙州?

Got a deal going, kid. Twenty percent off for my friends.

优惠价 我的朋友打八折

My father set it up. Christmas in Switzerland.

我爸安排的 圣诞节就去瑞士斯达

G是山寨的 'Staad. Gstaad. Dropping the "G" is phony.

斯达 吉斯达 没有

You said everybody says 'Staad. Not if you've been there.

你说念斯达的 你又没去过

Easter in Bermuda, then Kentucky Derby weekend.

复活节去百慕达 然后是肯塔基大赛马

We could fit you in, kid.

我们一道去

Well, how much are these white bosomed slopes of Vermont?

去白茫茫的维蒙要多少钱?

Twelve hundred

一千二百

Includes a nine course, champagne thanksgiving dinner.

含九道大菜香槟晚餐

Twelve hundred dollars is a little rich for my blood, Harry.

一千二对我而言是多了

Well, how short are you?

你差多少?

How short, Harry?

差多少?

So short it wouldn't be worth the trouble of you and George to measure.

差到你和乔治根本不必问

But, thanks for asking, all right?

还是谢谢你的邀请

If you change your mind What'd you do that for? You know he's on aid.

如果你改变心意的话 何必问他? 你知道他靠奖学金的

On major holidays, Willis, it's customary for the lord of the manor

假期里富人总愿

to offer drippings to the poor. You're so full of shit!

施舍穷者 你真臭屁!

Hi. Mrs. Rossi? Yes

罗丝太太吗? 是的

I'm here about the weekend job.

我是来应聘周末工作的

Come on in.

请进

Does he got pimples? He hates pimples.

有没有粉刺? 他痛恨粉刺

Francine, be quiet.

弗朗辛 安静点

Pimples. Pimple. Yeah.

粉刺 粉刺

Shush! I'm sorry.

抱歉

The school gave me your name, but I've forgotten it. It's Charlie Simms.

学校给了我你的名字 但是我忘了 查尔斯·西门

How are you, Charlie? Fine, thanks.

你好吗? 很好 谢谢

Right this way.

往这儿

You're available the whole weekend? Uh, yeah.

这周末都有空吗? 是的

Not going home for Thanksgiving? No.

不回家过感恩节? 不回去

Good.

很好

They put him in a veteran's home, but he hated it,

本来他在退伍军人之家 但他讨厌那里

so I told my dad that we'd take him.

我和我爸就接他来了

Before you go in, do you mind my telling you a few things?

进去之前先听我说

Don't "sir" him and don't ask him too many questions.

不要称他长官 别问太多

And if he staggers a little when he gets up, don't pay any attention.

他站不起来时 别去扶他

Charlie, I can tell you're the right person for the job.

我一看就知道你能胜任

and Uncle Frank's gonna like you a lot too.

弗兰克叔叔一定会喜欢你

Uh, where you gonna be this weekend?

周末你们要去哪里?

We're driving to Albany.

开车去奥尔巴尼

Donny, my husband, has family there.

唐尼 我先生 他家在那儿

Do you want Tommy in or out? Leave him out!

要不要汤米出去? 出去!

He's chasing that Calico ginch from the track houses again!

他又在追小野猫了!

Down deep, the man is a lump of sugar.

别害怕 其实他甜的跟糖似的

Sir? Don't call me sir!

长官? 少叫我长官!

I'm sorry. I mean mister, sir.

抱歉 我是说先生 长官

Uh oh, we got a moron here, is that it?

来了个白痴 是吗?

No, mister... Uh, that is...

不 先生... 呃...

Uh, Lieutenant. Yes, sir, Lieu...

中尉 是的 长官 中...

Lieutenant Colonel.

中校

26 years on the line, nobody ever busted me four grades before.

服役26年了 从没有人连降我四级

Get in here, you idiot!

进来 笨蛋

Come a little closer. I wanna get a better look at you.

靠近点 我想看清楚

How's your skin, son?

你的皮肤怎样?

My skin, sir?

我皮肤 长官?

Oh, for Christ's sake. I'm sorry, I don'...

妈呀 上帝 对不起, 我...

Just call me Frank. Call me Mr. Slade.

叫我弗兰克 叫我史雷得先生

Call me Colonel, if you must. Just don't call me sir.

叫我中校 随你便 就是别叫我长官

All right, Colonel.

好的 中校

Simms Charles. A senior.

西门·查尔斯 一个毕业班的学生

You on student aid, Simms? Uh, yes, I am.

你拿奖学金的 西门? 是的

For "student aid" read "crook."

该叫奖学金为罪犯

Your father peddles car telephones at a 300% markup.

你父亲卖的电话加价了300%

Your mother works on heavy commission in a camera store.

你母亲在照像馆上班有很多提成

Graduated to it from espresso machines.

最会烧特浓咖啡

What are you, dying of some wasting disease?

你呢 患了什么萎缩病吗?

No, I'm right. I'm right here.

没有 我很好 我就在这儿

I know exactly where your body is.

我知道你的躯壳在那儿

What I'm looking for is some indication of a brain.

我看重的是脑子

Too much football without a helmet?

踢足球把脑子踢坏了?

Hah! Lyndon's line on Gerry Ford.

詹森总统评福特总统

Deputy Debriefer, Paris Peace Talks, '68.

我负责简报 巴黎和谈 1968

Snagged the Silver Star and a silver bar. Threw me into G2.

得完"银星"得"银熊" 调我去G2

G2?

情报大队吗?

Intelligence, of which you have none.

聪明人才能做 你不够格

Where're you from?

你哪里的?

Um, Gresham, Oregon,

葛逊 奥勒冈

Colonel.

中校

What does your daddy do in Gresham, Oregon?

爸爸在奥勒冈做什么的?

Hmm? Count wood chips?

数碎木片?

Uh, my stepfather and my mom run a convenience store.

继父和妈妈开便利商店

How convenient! What time they open? 5:00 A.M.

真便利 什么时候开门? 早上5点

Close? 1:00 A.M.

关门呢? 凌晨1点

Hard workers.

很卖力

You got me all misty eyed!

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果请注意:本文为编辑制作专题提供的资讯,页面显示的时间仅为生成静态页面时间而非具体内容事件发生的时间,由此给您带来的不便敬请谅解!

扩展阅读,根据您访问的内容系统为您准备了以下内容,希望对您有帮助。

美国电影推荐

  有这么多答案,楼主还不满意,也并不奇怪,因为楼主的要求比较高,我也来试试吧。

  《死亡诗社》Dead Poets Society

  一群精英高中生,灵魂被束缚在应试教育的桎梏之下,终酿悲剧。听起来像中国国情是不是?别担心,看过这部电影的朋友,没有说不好的,Carpe Diem!

  《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump

  这个在我心目中是难以超越的经典,我自己看过三遍以上, 我有同学看过十遍。谁叫”Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you gonna get”呢? 傻人口中的说出的却是至理明言。

  《女人香》/《闻香识女人》Scent of a Woman

  别被名字吓到了。电影讲述的是两个相识三天的忘年交,互相帮助,各自得到人性的救赎的故事。最后一段speech我和我的同学可以背下来。

  《生命因你而动听》Mr. Holland’s Opus

  这是一个平凡人的人生,这是小人物版的美国梦,这是一个类似于中国成语“桃李满天下”的故事,看到最后,热泪盈眶。

  《海上钢琴师》The Legend of 1900

  虽然是意大利片,但是作为我的至爱,仍然想推荐。请放心,本片是英语片,对话清晰而且值得模仿。天才,执着,孤独,yearning for freedom, American dream,这些都是本片的关键词。很多人不能理解为什么主角一生都不肯下船,我是这样理解的:如果一个山里长大的原始人,从未听说过海洋是什么东西,那么他如果真的见到大海时,会是什么感觉?而本片主角正好相反,他恐惧的,是钢筋水泥构筑的城市。

  《大鱼》Big Fish

  一个父亲的legendary life, entangled with imagination and reality. 父亲的爱独特却真挚感人,父亲的人生观,又是一个不灭的American Dream。

  好了,先说这么多吧。我本人比较偏爱唯美的文艺片了,以上都是属于这个范围的,不知道合不合楼主口味。

为您准备的好内容:

www.haoxyx.com true http://getqq.haoxyx.com/g/3620/36204992.html report 15750 片名:闻香识女人Iwishyouwouldn'tdothataroundme.It'ssofilthy!在我身边最好别抽太恶心了Don'tgivemeaproblemaboutthecigarettesanymore.It'ssuchafilthyhabit.别再烦我了这是坏习惯Oh,myGod!Lookatthis.老天!看这玩意Oh,Jesus!Thisissoappall
最近关注
首页推荐
热门图片
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
精彩资讯
精彩推荐
热点推荐
真视界
精彩图片
社区精粹
关于本站 | 广告服务 | 手机版 | 商务合作 | 免责申明 | 招聘信息 | 联系我们
Copyright © 2004-2017 haoxyx.com All Rights Reserved. 好心游戏网 版权所有
京ICP备10044368号-1 京公网安备11010802011102号